Copy of FAQ
What is the return and cancellation policy?
- All sales are final and cannot be canceled once your order is submitted.
- Make sure to review your purchase carefully before submitting your order to ensure that quantities, sizes, and addresses are correct. We are not able to edit these details after the order is confirmed.
When will I receive my order?
- If you ordered an in stock item your order should ship within one week from the time it was placed. During the holiday season that time may extended as our shippers and Chomp can only pack boxes so fast.
- If you ordered a pre-order or timed edition item the estimated ship date will be in the description of the product. This ship date is an estimate though and may change so be sure to subscribe to our newsletter for up to date info on pre-order items!
What do I do if I never received my order?
- Please fill out the contact form at the bottom of our website with your order number and we'll be sure to track it down for you!
What do I do if I received a defective or incorrect order?
- If you received a damaged figure fill out the contact form at the bottom of our website with your order number and we'll do our best to get it resolved!
- We try to send out the best quality boxes we have, but unfortunately some figures may arrive with slightly damaged boxes.
- If you are missing items in your order or received a wrong item fill out our contact form with your order number and description of what happened within 7 days of delivery.
How do I make changes to an order I’ve already placed?
- If you have a pre-order that has not shipped yet and you need to update your shipping address or information you can fill out the contact form at the bottom of our website with your order number and new address. We will get it updated for you as soon as possible. The updated address might not be visible on your end as we update the addresses in Ship Station and not Shopify.
- We cannot edit addresses unless the order contains a pre-order product.
- Quantities, products, and sizes cannot be changed after the order has been placed.
Why was my ordered cancelled?
- We reserve the right to cancel any orders that we find being resold, were fraudulently acquired, or purchased over the order limit.
- We may cancel all orders from an individual and restrict future purchases because of those actions.
How do I make sure I order the right size?
- All of our apparel has a sizing chart in the description of the product. Please refer to the chart for all sizing info.
What should I do if my question isn’t answered here?
- If you have any other questions be sure to fill out the contact form at the bottom of our website and we'll respond within 2-3 business days.